Dimi Goes to Washington Ep.3Posted: 13/07/2012
I have finally made it. I am in DC. Be good while I am gone! If you behave I’ll bring you some photos as a present. In the meanwhile here are my complimentary random thoughts:
- This is a really square town.
- Compared to Manhattan it is peace and quiet here.
- I am constantly remembered that I have to pay taxes (not here but still).
- I find it incredibly hard to find an open shop late at night while all the bars seem to be doing well.
- And since we’re in the political capital of these United States here’s my favourite joke about that: Congress does two things well – nothing and overreact.